- SQF 2,900
Premium self-catering cottage for family holidays, multi-generation celebrations, friends seeking a weekend away, sporting groups, corporate use, overseas visitors and even a respectable hen retreat (please call - mixed-age only, sorry no stag/21st parties). We offer golfers a free round at Church Stretton Golf Club if booking a mid-week short break.
Perfectly located in the heart of the Shropshire Hills AONB with spectacular views across open countryside to Caer Caradoc and hilltop fort, but unusually only 10 mins walk along pavement into Church Stretton with pubs, restaurants, coffee houses, supermarket and boutique shops, and under half a mile to Carding Mill Valley (NT) and the The Long Mynd.
Built in the late 18th century as two cobblers cottages and now a large contemporary space, featuring open plan chef's kitchen, sitting area with log burner, large lounge with another log burner, plus three staircases and five Superking (6ft wide) beds each with en-suite (see floor plans to appreciate flow of the property). Unwind and enjoy incredible views from all rooms or while soaking in the jacuzzi or relaxing on the composite decking.
Please text or call Sara anytime to discuss your requirements, or feel free to pop in and take a look if you're passing.
CLEARVIEWS is perfectly located for access from around the UK and for exploring the Shropshire Hills AONB and wider attractions the county has to offer including the historic towns of Shrewsbury and Ludlow, Ironbridge (World Heritage Site) & more. Day trips to Chester, Llangollen, Snowdonia and the Welsh coast are all feasible.
We can email a full list of additional services such as caterers, walking group activities, on-site spa treatments, wine tasting and more.
CLEARVIEWS is a large 2900 sq ft property and in more detail :-
- Sleeps up to 10 adults in five bedrooms, plus four/five children on full size bunk beds in bedrooms 1 & 2 (each Superking bed can be configured as two singles for additional £20 charge). ** Single-sex groups £750 deposit.
- Lounge with Clearview Vision 500 stove, comfortable leather sofas, large HD television with Youview (use your Netflix account) and patio doors
- Chef's kitchen with oak cabinets and worktops, double oven, large microwave, wide five burner gas hob and powerful extraction, two dishwashers, larder fridge, Dolce Gusto espresso machine, Viners Eden cutlery, Nutribullet, breakfast bar, 1.5 bowl sink, underfloor heating and Wesco Classic Kickmaster bin
- Dining area with 3m-long oak table and chairs (seats 14)
- Sitting area with tv & freeview, dvd, Xbox 360 games console and another Vision 500 stove
- Each bedroom has its own private en-suite with shower & loo/basin, underfloor heating and heated towel rail (bedrooms 1 & 2 have a bath with shower)
- Utility room with washer, dryer, fridge/freezer and storage
- Entrance porch with radiator and drying/hanging space for coats and boot storage racks
- Individual Nest thermostats control the radiator in each room so you're comfortable in all zones even when the wood-burning stoves are in use
- Free multi-zone WiFi and fibre broadband throughout, Pure Evoke D6 DAB radio/bluetooth music system, plus 4 sets of infrared headphones in the sitting area to limit tv disturbance to others
- Enjoy the views from the large jacuzzi with jets and LED lighting (checked daily, max occupancy 5)
- Premium composite decking with outdoor rattan seating and BBQ
- Authentic beach hut with table football
- Enjoy outdoor games or sports on the lawn
- Parking for a maximum of five cars with three covered spaces and security system (additional cars must be parked away from the property)
- Secure storage for bikes and other equipment
- Selection of restaurants, pubs and boutique retailers in Church Stretton (15 mins walk)
- The Yew Tree pub and restaurant in All Stretton (2 minute walk)
- Free spring water from the tap at Stretton Water (250m, M-F only)
- Local produce available from two butchers, Ludlow Food Centre and large Co-Op supermarket in town
- Activities on the doorstep include walking, cycling, golfing, swimming, gym, gliding, archery, horse-riding, fishing, tennis, bowling, mini-golf and much more (churchstretton co uk)
- Spectacular walks on the doorstep onto the Long Mynd, Caer Caradoc, Ragleth Hill, Stiperstones and more
- Changeover on Friday/Monday (more flexible low season)
- Electricity, gas & kindling/wood included
PLEASE NOTE: In consideration of neighbouring properties please do not play music outside at any time, curtail outdoor noise by 9pm and no hot tub use after 10pm (see Booking Conditions). Although the property accommodates a larger group please note that parties and/or additional visitors to the property over and above those authorised to stay are strictly forbidden without prior agreement.
5 Bathroom, 5 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
Sleeping5 Child bed, 5 King bed
CookingBlender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dish washer, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Broadband Internet, Stereo system, TV (Antenna)
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Security system, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner